Amazing service! Very professional. Kevin was extremely knowledgeable. I truly feel they saved our family’s life. We had a faulty unit in our home, they saved us from having CO2 poisoning. We also had an extremely dirty and moldy humidifier, that we were under the
Impression it was being cleaned and serviced by another company twice a year. It wasn’t, they caught the problem. Summit repaired and replaced everything we needed in a timely manner and with pristine professionalism. Also, Jennifer who scheduled and took our call had great customer service and knowledge as well. Thank you Summit for keeping our family safe, healthy and ALIVE! I highly recommend this company!